If you’re aged between 14-19, think you’d like to find out more about your future options, and might be interested in science and life sciences then Mullany e-Mentoring is for you.
Just tell us a little about yourself and we’ll match you with someone who is either studying or working in a life science area and they’ll be able to advise and support you in thinking more about what you want to do next and how you might start working towards a specific career.
Whether you’re certain of a career in the life sciences, or you’re just not sure – Mullany e-Mentoring can help you to make an informed decision about your future and support you in taking those important next steps.
You can get advice and support in the following areas:
- Setting personal goals
- Securing work experience and CV writing
- Uni applications and personal statements
- Studying and revision techniques
- Stress and anxiety management
- Disovering your learning style
- Deciding your career path
- Developing your communication skills
- Increasing confidence and resilience
As part of the Mullany e-Mentoring project, you may also have the chance to apply for limited Future Routes work experience placements which can be invaluable in helping you to decide on what’s right for you.
The next e-Mentoring session runs from 20 May - 12 July 2019. To register for a mentor, simply complete our easy and quick registration form online.